Thursday, June 16, 2011

1fat67 camaro

(Please visit the site to view this media)

(Please visit the site to view this media)

(Please visit the site to view this media)

Hi there, my names Harley and I'm from New Zealand and there is a really cool 1967 camaro cruising around my area. It has a 3in roof chop, shaved door handles, a tube grille 20x15 rear wheels so it is tubbed, it has a 468ci supercharged big block chevy, 1997 corvette tail lights and a custom bowtie exhause tip. It also has a pop out screen stereo, 2 6in speakers and 2 tweeters in each door, 1 square sub in each inner rear quarter panel and two amps in the parcel tray, two big autometer gauges above the steering wheel and 4 aux gauges in the middle of the dash(Please visit the site to view this media)

I don't really care about the exhaust cause I will probably dump the exhaust at the diff but I'm wondering if anyone could help me on what I would(Please visit the site to view this media) need and how tricky it would be to make. I won't be chopping the roof either

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/963838.aspx

Jean Lucas Jean Lucienbonnet Brett Lunger Mike MacDowel Herbert MacKayFraser Bill Mackey Lance Macklin

No comments:

Post a Comment