Monday, August 8, 2011

My 71 to 70 'Cuda Conversion......

First off a BIG thanks to Mr.Mike for the insperation to do this project! I also used the earlier AAR front to start my conversion following Mike's ideas. Where I varied is I decided that just modifying the taillight openings wasn't good enough for me,nothing against Mike's style, we all build our way. I grafted the rear from the current AAR to the rear of my 71. Unfortunatly I decided to do this AFTER I chopped up the AAR's Rear pan which means I need to get another rear pan for this project.As I progress I'll post more photos. Thanks for looking!
StaceCool

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/966507.aspx

Peter de Klerk Christian Klien Karl Kling Ernst Klodwig Kamui Kobayashi Helmuth Koinigg Heikki Kovalainen

No comments:

Post a Comment