Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hello from England!!

Hello everyone, my name is Mark  and I have meaning to do this for quite a while until now so here goes. My main modelling interest is cars, both road and rally ( or WRC as its otherwise known) and occasionally build the odd truck or two. I am a member of a local model club called the Universal Modelling Society and attend a lot of local model shows  meeting both new and old friends. I am very keen to show off some of my models on this website and am very much open to critizism whether it be structual  or constructive, we can all learn from each other for us all to continue and enjoy our hobby. Thanks for looking and heres to making a few new friends, regards, Mark. 

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/975982.aspx

Vitantonio Liuzzi Dries van der Lof Lella Lombardi Ricardo Londoño Ernst Loof Henri Louveau John Love

No comments:

Post a Comment